Susan Briggs has had over 20 years’ experience working in vocational education and training.
Susan was Industry Specialist for Tourism and Hospitality with the Service Industry Skills Council, and prior to that, National Training Development Manager with Tourism Training Australia. More recently, Susan has worked extensively with training providers, industry and government as a consultant.
Susan has experience and expertise in:
- national industry qualifications and competency standards for the tourism, hospitality, events and caravan industries
- national curricula, assessments and training products and services for the service and other industries
- quality training and assessment
- training and assessment practices and processes for quality and compliance
- professional development workshops
- assisting training providers with implementation of the national vocational education and training system
Susan has a strong desire to improve the professionalism and success of the service industries. She remains committed to their success, and through her consultancy business, to the provision of high quality training that meets their skills needs.
In addition to English, Susan speaks Spanish, Italian and French.
If you’re interested in how Susan can deliver positive outcomes in your market or for your organisation, please contact us.