Margherita Caggiano – Sustainable Skills Marketing and Communications Consultant
Margherita Caggiano is a seasoned marketer with over 13 years’ experience developing and executing marketing and communications strategies for not-for-profit organisations, industry associations, and businesses across multiple sectors, with a strong focus on digital marketing and a wide exposure to international working environments.
Starting her career in the bioplastic industry working from Beijing, Taipei, and Italy, she moved to Australia in 2013 and managed a number of Marketing and Communications projects for businesses, not-for-profit organisations and charities.
In 2016, she joined our organisation as Marketing and Communications Manager and worked on the transition from SkillsDMC to Sustainable Skills.
Margherita has proven skills and expertise to:
- Develop and execute successful Marketing and Communications strategies
- Manage, automate, and analyse effective end-to-end campaigns
- Manage projects including re-branding and new website design
- Conduct market analysis
- Create written, visual, and video content for digital and traditional media
- Effectively liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Develop and execute acquisition and retention strategies
- Organise and promote events
Margherita holds a Bachelor Degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Turin in Italy, a Master in Digital Marketing and Communications from the Sole24Ore Business School in Milan (Italy), has completed a number of professional development programs, and can fluently speak English, Italian, Spanish, Chinese Mandarin, and French.
If you’re interested in how Margherita can deliver positive outcomes in your market or for your organisation, please contact us.